stored procs exec in smooks

Dominik Baranowski

Is it possible to execute a stored procedure from the smooks? Something like this:

  <db:executor executeOnElement="element" datasource="source" executeBefore="false">

      <db:statement><![CDATA[

       call doSomething(?)

      ]]></db:statement>

     </db:executor>

It does not seem possible by looking at the SQLExecutor code.

thanks

-dom

RE: stored procs exec in smooks

Dominik Baranowski

Yup. It’s not possible using the db:executor. But I managed to make it happen by writing a custom visitor.

RE: stored procs exec in smooks

blommish
I know it's an old thread but it's still relevant.

How did you solve this? How could this be solved?