Smooks Wiki - Godaddy renewal

Tom Fennelly
Hi.

Just received an email from Godaddy looking for money for the hosting of the Smooks wiki. 2 things:
  1. Is there anyone here that works for a company using smooks that would be willing to cover this cost? Call themselves a "sponsor" and put there name/logo on the smooks wiki pages.
  2. Anyone willing to take over management of the wiki or some other aspects of the project?

I know I have been very inactive on Smooks for the last 2 years. That has been unavoidable for personal reasons. I'm more than happy to let others take the reigns and run with Smooks. Just let me know. If nobody is willing to help (e.g. with the cost of hosting the docs) then I guess that's significant in itself.

Regards,

Tom.

Re: Smooks Wiki - Godaddy renewal

Tom Fennelly
Hi guys.

I would like to acknowledge and thank Copernicus for sponsoring Smooks by covering the cost of hosting the Wiki pages. This is a great help to the project, so thanks a lot guys !!!

Regards,

Tom.