Mixing UNEDIFACT with Custom

Achim Nierbeck
Hi,

I'm currently working with a project where we need to mix standard UNEDIFACT with custom one.
So far it works for writing the edi files.
Now I need to parse some edi files but run into the issue that the UNH part is not as Specified in the UNEDIFACT standard.

Is there a way of either 1) exchanging the UNHHandler with a custom one, or 2) replace the UNH definition?

Right now my modelset definition xml file also contains a "striped" UNH definition:

<medi:segment segcode="UNH" xmltag="messageHeader" >
<medi:field xmltag="messageReferenceNumber" required="true" />
<medi:field xmltag="messageTypeDescription" required="true">
<medi:component xmltag="messageType" required="true" />
<medi:component xmltag="messageVersion" required="true" />
</medi:field>
</medi:segment>

The "message" part of the EDIFACT will be a custom one.

Thanks in advance, Achim

--

Apache Member
OPS4J Pax Web <http://wiki.ops4j.org/display/paxweb/Pax+Web/> Committer & Project Lead