EDI 834 parsing

calvinjose.1987
Hi, In our requirement we have to parse an incoming 834 file and generate corressponding POJO classes populated with values. The incoming 834 file can be dynamic which means the ordering of the segments can be random or different from one file to another. With the basic understanding we have tried writing a XML configuration that can parse any no of EDI 834 enrollment data at one parsing. But the next file we recieved was totally different and the xml configuration has to be rewritten. We tried to dig much with the web but still couldn't find exact data or a way to write a common configuration that will suit for any no of dynamic incoming 834 files. Please help us with the issue and guide us on how to write a generic parsing xml config. Thanks in advance.