CONTRL Message in D99A

spyhunter88
I have work with D99A and get CONTRL message, but the current D99A mapping and binding do not recognize it. I have found that CONTRL is not in UN/EDIFACT spec so no CONTRL Message is include in there.

I try to generate Mapping by myself in this topic but all failed : http://milyn.996300.n3.nabble.com/UN-EDIFACT-Contrl-Message-td2019.html. I do right in every step, rename to *.D99 or *.D99A but it always fail. I don't think my maven is the problem because I try with d99a.zip it work correct. I also get the d3-mapping-1.5.jar and edit all field about D3 to D99A. I extract and get 4 files: __modelset_definitions.xml, common.xsd, CONTRL.xml, contrl.xsd. I create pom.xml file and point to CONTRL.xml, they can generate the CONTRLFactory.class and CONTRL.class but no header include inside, it only work after I remove UNB, UNH, UNT and UNZ segment.

I try to attach CONTRL message into d99a.zip but I can understand all the structures inside it (d99a.zip and ). I copy some of file, text in source to d99a.zip but some text data in Segment has conflict and I can't resolve.

Do you have any idea about attach CONTRL message into D99A so I can use D99AInterchangeFactory to work with CONTRL message. Or generate model can read edi message without remove header and trailer?

Re: CONTRL Message in D99A

spyhunter88
This post was updated on .
I read http://milyn.996300.n3.nabble.com/Re-genarate-d96b-bindings-with-EJC-td3333.html#a3336 and try this step, but I go the same error like Mic in his last post.
I don't know how to work with Gradle (I using Windows) so I try to modify the version in pom.xml file. Change 1.5-SNAPSHOT to 1.5 in mapping-ext/pom.xml and unedifact-master/pom.xml. I got this work for mapping-ext the same as you do.

With binding I got error: (separate line for clearly reading)
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project d99a-binding-ext:
Could not resolve dependencies for project org.milyn.edi.unedifact:d99a-binding-ext:jar:1.5:
Failed to collect dependencies for [org.milyn.edi.unedifact:d99a-mapping-ext:jar:1.5 (compile),
org.milyn:milyn-smooks-edi:jar:1.5 (provided),
org.milyn:milyn-smooks-ect:jar:1.5 (test),
org.milyn:milyn-smooks-ejc:jar:1.5 (provided),
org.milyn:testres:jar:1.5 (test), junit:junit:jar:4.4 (test), log4j:log4j:jar:1.2.14 (test)]:
Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.milyn.edi.unedifact:d99a-mapping-ext:jar:1.5:
Failure to find org.milyn.edi:unedifact-gen:pom:1.5 in
http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 was cached in the local repository,
resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of central
has elapsed or updates are forced

My goal is reading and writing CONTRL like that:
UNB+UNOC:3+0607:01+012345:67+130530:0855+16++CONTRL++2++1'
UNH+0001+CONTRL:D:99A:UN'
UCI+00001+FPT:ZZ+0607:01+7'
UCM+1+INVRPT:D:99A:UN+7'
UCM+2+INVRPT:D:99A:UN+7'
UNT+5+0001'
UNZ+1+16'

Re: CONTRL Message in D99A

Tom Fennelly
Sorry, what is the error/issue you are facing now?

On 03/06/2013 05:51, spyhunter88 wrote:

> I read
> http://milyn.996300.n3.nabble.com/Re-genarate-d96b-bindings-with-EJC-td3333.html#a3336
> and try this step, but I go the same error like Mic in his last post.
> I don't know how to work with Gradle (I using Windows) so I try to modify
> the version in pom.xml file. Change 1.5-SNAPSHOT to 1.5 in
> mapping-ext/pom.xml and unedifact-master/pom.xml. I got this work for
> mapping-ext the same as you do.
>
> With binding I got error:
>

> My goal is reading and writing CONTRL like that:
> UNB+UNOC:3+0607:01+012345:67+130530:0855+16++CONTRL++2++1'
> UNH+0001+CONTRL:D:99A:UN'
> UCI+00001+FPT:ZZ+0607:01+7'
> UCM+1+INVRPT:D:99A:UN+7'
> UCM+2+INVRPT:D:99A:UN+7'
> UNT+5+0001'
> UNZ+1+16'

Re: CONTRL Message in D99A

rymd80
While I can read the sample PAXLST file from the example directory, I can not read any of the PAXLST files I've been able to find on the internet.  Most of the files are examples are from the PAXLST message guide.  I don't believe the examples are complete, which is making the task more difficult, (and more valuable because it will drive me to a better understanding).

http://www.cbp.gov/linkhandler/cgov/travel/inspections_carriers_facilities/apis/un_edifact_guide.ctt/un_edifact_guide.pdf

I am completely new to EDIFACT and I wanted to see all the files in the 05A distribution to get an idea of how the field mapping works and why I'm seeing the errors I'm seeing. I'm not at work so I can't copy the error for you.  In general terms, the error says it's expecting 1 of a message type, (COM and DTM come to mind).  The message type is there, but I can't tell what is wrong.  I think it's part segment groups that I found documented in:

http://www.unece.org/trade/untdid/d05b/trmd/paxlst_c.htm

I'm going to edit the PAXLST.edi file and make sure it conforms to a segment group when I get to work tomorrow.

Thanks for your reply

Re: CONTRL Message in D99A

spyhunter88
I try to read / edit an CONTRL in D:99:A, I can read it by parsing from EDI to XML by edit some text in example mapping file, but not possible to edit it and create an EDI message. Because I dont have any binding class of it.

If I can create or get a binding of it, I can easily read/edit CONTRL message.

Now I'm reading by parsing to XML, writing by text only.

Sorry for lately reply because I already busy with it. :D

Thanks for you reply.